Sunday 26 July 2015

benefit roller lash mascara


 








Roller Lash Mascara Review


usually I am one of those people who like to try various mascaras when my current mascara runs out but the benefit roller lash has to be the best one I've tried so far, I even went out and repurchased it the other day there as I loved it so much!

I have very short lashes and i really wanted to find a mascara that would give me amazing length and curl my lashes, i had heard lots of people raven about benefit roller lash so i decided it was time i got my hands on one!

I bought it back in march and it lasted me about 5 months before i had to repurchase it. in the UK roller lash costs £19.50 which i think is a good price for an amazing mascara. 








the colour theme on this product is black and pink, the mascara tube is black with curly pink wording, the pink wording really stands out on the black. The brush handle feels rubbery, the handle is pink with diamond shape in dents. 

this is an example of the benefit roller lash mascara on my eyelashes, i feel this mascara really curls and volumizes my lashes giving them more definition and making them actually look like eyelashes. 

i have also tried the benefit there real mascara but i feel the roller lash really works well with my lashes. I did like using 'there real' but i must admit i really prefer the roller lash mascara!

thanks for reading!
hope you enjoyed this/helped you 
suzanne xoxo 

No comments: