Saturday 8 August 2015

my current skincare routine!


I have never had a set skincare routine, my skincare use to only consists of me taking my make-up off at night and that was it. I have been sticking to a skincare routine recently which is basic and takes a maximum of 5 minutes!



1) boot cleansing wipes




first I remove all my make up with boots cleaning wipes which smell like cucumber and these are the only wipes I have used which don't make my skin sting. 



2) simple micellar cleansing water 


second I use the simple micellar cleansing water. I wet a cotton pad with the cleaning water and apply it all over my face, this feel really refreshing, I do this in the morning and at night 

3) simple vital vitamin day cream 


Thirdly I use the simple vital vitamin moisturiser.This is the day cream which I use in the morning and apply after the micellar water. I have noticed a big difference in my skin since I started using this cream, it has made my skin softer and brighter and gives my skin a healthier look. I apply this under make-up in the morning. 

if I have an outbreak of spots I apply small amount of Germolene to the spots and they disappear with in 2 days. 

Thanks for reading and I hope this helped some people 
Suzanne xoxo

No comments: