Saturday 8 August 2015

what is in my make-up bag?


Everyday Make-up.





I  keep my everyday make-up in a Zoella beauty make-up bag. I really love this cosmetic bag not only because it is by Zoella but because it is the perfect size, it isn't too big or too small and is the perfect size for everyday.












I purchases this Zoella beauty cosmetic bag from super-drug for £8 and I find this size of make-up perfect to store my everyday make-up for my easy access every morning. 




Face Make-up 

Benefit hello flawless foundation £26, This is my favourite foundation I have tried so far. it applies easily and has a flawless finish with a moisturiser in it to keep your skin hydrated during the day.

Rimmel wake me up concealer £5.50. I'm pretty sure every beauty bloggerr/youtuber rave about this concealer, but it is a great drug store concealer which works just as well as any high end concealer.   

Rimmel stay matte powder £3.99.  This powder works amazing just like the concealer, it works as well as some high end powders and sets your make up and doesn't leave a to matte finish 

M.A.C blusher- shade frost £20. this is my all time favourite blush, it goes really well with my skin tone and is the perfect everyday shade, it isn't to vibrate and is noticeable but suttle at at same time. 


Brows

benefit gimme brow £18. this is a brow gel, which had an applicator like a mascara wand. this is a new purchase for me but I love how easy it is to apply.  

MUA pro brow unlimited eyebrow kit £3.99. I seen this make of make up in super-dug that I have never heard of so I thought why not give it a try, and I must say how much I love it and first I thought it might not be so good as its not very expensive but I was so surprised at how well it works.



Eyes

Urban decay eye shadow primer £18.  I love this primer and it defiantly makes my eye shadow stay on all day and keeps it vibrate all day long. 

M.A.C quad pallet £45. I love this pallet as you can create a whole make up look from this one pallet, you have a highlighter, base shade, inner shade and an outer shade. 

Urban decay naked 3 pallet £38. This is my favourite naked pallet as it has nude shades which are perfect for everyday. 

Depending on what eye shadow look i want that day i either use my naked 3 pallet or my M.A.C pallet or sometimes i use both pallets, 

Benefit roller lash mascara £19.50. I have recently written a review on this mascara but its perfect for lengthening and volumeizes your lashes

Thanks for reading
suzanne xoxo 

No comments: